Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Military Life

So let me tell yall, the military is pretty sweet. You should all join. I can hook yall up. You get free clothes, free weapons, free food, lodging, and the salary is pretty sweet...Did anyone actually believe a word I just said? Do people actually think that the military is an easy job? I heard a guy tell me the other day that the military should not get any discounts and that we should actually have to pay for extra things...Seriously? Should we really have to pay to protect him? I don't think so! Why should we have to buy all of our own equipment to protect people. It's not a very smart idea. Is the fact that we go to different countries and get shot at not enough? Is it not enough that alot of us die protecting your freedom? In all honesty, I think the price we pay is enough. We give up numerous hours of our own free time and time that we could spend with our family to go and protect America. So, next time you decide to badmouth the military, look at the flag. Look at the tombstones that soldiers are buried under. Look at the families that are left without fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, sons, and daughters. Just remember, war is not a fun thing at all. When the conflict is over and all is well, be thankful that WE chose to go through hell!

No comments: