Sunday, August 17, 2008

well...I just don't know anymore.

I've thought deep lately and I've come to the conclusion that women are really hard to understand. I thought I had them slightly figured out, but they all just surprise me. Guys fall into a small number of categories. It's easier to figure guys out. Most of the time, when you meet a guy, you can tell if you are going to get along with them or not. Girls though...HA! That's funny. Figuring girls out is the hardest thing I have ever done. I try. I really do, but it's ridiculous. I have never had so much trouble with anything in my life! And it's not like I'm not trying. I just feel like it doesn't help. No matter how hard I try, it always feels like I fall short of getting the whole picture. Ya know. You can know a girl all your life, spend countless hours just chillin at their house, basically grow up with her, and still not truly know the girl. But I guess there are some things you will never be able to figure out huh?

No comments: